Copper Hills Boys Golf Try-out 2019
The Copper Hills boys golf program will be holding two days of try-outs for both Varsity and JV teams. Players are expected to be there thirty minutes before the first tee-time of the day. Players are also expected to pay for their own green fees. The date, time, and location for try-outs is the following:
Day Tee Time Location of Try-out # of holes
Mon, Jul. 22 9:00 am Mtn. View Golf Course 9 holes
Tue, Jul. 23 8:00 am Glenmoor Golf Course 18 holes
The following items are required when trying-out.
- Proper Golf Equipment – Own set of clubs, balls, etc.
- Proper Golf Dress Attire – Polo shirt, golf shoes, golf pants or shorts
- Money to pay for Green Fees – Check org for cheaper rates
- Printout of 4th Quarter grades – All athletes must have a 2.0 GPA (4th Quarter) with no more than one failing grade.
Player attributes that coaches will be evaluating:
- Golfing ability, knowledge and etiquette.
- Student performance in the classroom.
To stay up-to-date on announcements, reminders and changes to schedule follow coaches on remind:
Text @chgolf18 to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome text from Remind.
If anyone has trouble with 81010, they can try texting @chgolf18 to (385) 245-2420.